- Due to Corona Virus there are no returns or exchanges until further notice.
- Customer pays for return shipping unless we made a mistake on your order (wrong size, wrong material or wrong item) you must contact our Customer Service within 24 hours from the date your item was delivered in order for us to fix that mistake. IF 24 hours have passed unfortunately we will not be able to assist you.
- We must receive the merchandise we are receiving first before we credit you an online code.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for returns to be processed.
- First Time Buyers must provide proof of address on orders of $75 or more.
- We do not cancel or refund orders. If you decide you no longer want the item(s) we will send you an online store credit code.
- Holiday Sales are Final Sale.
- It may take up to 15 days for your order to be processed due to Covid-19 regulations.
Please sign up to be notified when we are accepting new clients as we are currently at peak capacity.
A custom-designed piece of jewelry sets you apart from the crowd.
When you rock a IceTheGang-designed piece in the club or just kickin' back with your crew you'll feel a confidence in your look that comes across to everyone.
We charge a $250 consultation fee which is applied in full toward the cost of the piece if you move forward to build it. IceTheGang receives hundreds of custom requests and this allows us to separate curious people from those that are intent to craft their custom piece. The minimum order price for your custom piece is $500.
For orders with Solid 14K Gold or Si1/VS1 diamonds, the final price is typically £$5000-$10,000
For orders without, the final price is typically $500-$1000
Upon paying the consultation fee, you will instantly be paired with a custom jewelry expert who will work with you to design your custom piece.
What is the minimum order and what is the consultation fee for?
The minimum order for custom pieces starts at £500. However, the final price will be determined by the specific item you get.
The consultation fee allows our jewelry experts to take their time and fully focus on making you the best custom piece specifically to your specifications. This fee will be deducted from the order, so it serves as a deposit. This fee is non refundable.
How long will this process take?
The time of the custom process varies depending on how many changes are required throughout the design phase. It can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks, so please be patient. It will be worth the wait! You will be kept up to date on the project throughout. Your personal CS rep will provide you with visual updates throughout the process.
What materials can I use?
We work primarily with 10-24k solid gold (Yellow, White, and Rose Gold). We also can work with Rhodium, Sterling Silver, and Platinum.
We also work with real diamonds ranging from Si2-VVS1. Providing us with the type of diamonds you are looking to use or a budget can be helpful to us in identifying which diamonds will be right for you.